What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your device when you visit a website. It enables the site to remember your actions and preferences (such as connection, language, font size and other display preferences) for a certain period of time.
The cookies we use fall into several categories:
- These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and cannot be deactivated in our systems.
- They are generally defined in response to actions you have carried out, such as defining your confidentiality preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
- These cookies enable us to count visits and sources of traffic in order to measure and improve the performance of our site.
- They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and to see how visitors move around the site.
- These cookies enable the site to provide improved functionality and personalisation.
- They may be defined by us or by third-party suppliers whose services have been added to our pages.
- These cookies may be set on our site by our advertising partners.
- They may be used by these companies to establish a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertising on other sites.
Your Choice and Control of Cookies
For more information on cookie management, consult your browser's help function or visit websites such as www.allaboutcookies.org.